Tuesday, March 27, 2012

C4K#6

Eiffel Tower


The Class 12's blog was done by a 4th grader on a book called France changed into small by Amel. The student retold the story beautifully. He/She was able to recount the story of a young person startled by a loud knock. When the young person ventures out to see what the noise is, the young person finds a box. In the box there are small items that look like French objects, such as the Eiffel Tower. The student was able to place the read in his/her words as if they were reading story verbatim. I really enjoy seeing young students blogging. When I read an elementary student's blog, I can see a difference in their writing elements. They are straight to the point. They write how they talk. Their writing mimics how they see the world.
I asked if he/she, "Did you like the book?". I gave a bit of encouragement to the student. Overall the read was simple and straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment